Tuesday, December 8, 2009

So. I blog. I now...blog.

I started this blog because alot of friends and people I don't really know but somehow got on my Facebook friend list told me to do a blog. And because I post about thirty updates a day on facebook about absolutely nothing.

My latest favorite moment in Facebook was (is it sad that I am blogging about facebook? Only thing worse could be blogging about facebook while twittering...) when I accepted this friend because she knew some people I knew and I don't really care that much about who is my friend on FB. FB slut.

Well. That wasn't the greatest decision I ever made...and far from the worst... but that is another story.

So I wrote something, as per usual, about being up all night because I can't sleep and am minorly (depending on whom we are comparing to) insane.

And she writes (which is lovely but I am an asshole) "I take melatonin and use a lite that works in lite therapy and it has really helped me sleep."

Now if she WERE actually my friend she would understand my response was a joke... And if I didn't think everything were a joke... I could have avoided this whole thing. But I am glad I did because it still makes me happy.

My response was:

"thank you for the advice but at this point melatonin are like skittles to me and I don't understand how playing with lite brite would make me at all tired and sleepy"

Of course I know about lite therapy (though I do rather love lite brite and want to buy one now)....and...well... melatonin... are like skittles to me. But she got....Well. Rather offended.

"This is not a fucking joke and not fucking funny (she then went into a rather lengthy explination of lite therapy too boring to re-write...google it) and if melatonin is like skittles than you need to look at what medicine you are taking because you seem to have become a total asshole since highschool"

Wow.

I did giggle. More evil than cute giggle. Not sure what that would be called.

I should've kept it going totally disregarding the long ass description of lite therapy by saying "I truly don't understand how a few colored pegs into a childrens toy that lights up making a boat or a fish would help me sleep..." but I think I could have given her a heart attack if I really went any further. I must be getting soft if that stopped me. I think I didn't really care enough. And had no idea who she was. Is someone really still referring to high school?

Plus... I have become an asshole.

Oh. And the next day my crazy doctor prescribed a fucking lite box.




No comments:

Post a Comment